Friday, September 22, 2017

Empowr Review - Legit or Scam?

So I was told about this website where you can make money off of social media. I figured I would give it a try. This is what I have found.



The site is VERY confusing. You can get no help what so ever. Every answer you get from your ‘coach’ will be scripted and that is if they don’t just pass you off to the next person.



They talk a good game about the amount of money you can make but as you can see, you cannot get the money. In fact from what I have learned, until you get a 90 day cash out, everything is FREE. Once you hit that 90 days and have a matured balance, you all of a sudden have to pay money for advertising.










You can sell things like on Ebay with the whole auction thing, HOWEVER, you do not see any of this money. So you are basically spending money to give things away.

The way this whole thing works is all money is first in, first out. So say you earn 100$ a day for the first 5 days. After 5 days your balance says 500$. But you have to wait for 90 days before it will mature and you can cash out. In the mean time, you’re paying, from that balance, advertising fees. So if after day 10 you have 600$ in ad fees, that 500$ you had is now gone and your 90 days starts over.



Now within my first month I did somehow get a small cash out for a total of 13.25. Honestly, I have no clue how and have not had one since. In order to get this paid to me I had to put my PayPal information in. I created a new PayPal, added a card with a 0$ balance that would not be charged, and connected it. Within the process of connecting your PayPal to this site it will have you agree that they can take money out whenever they want (in not such plain terms). I was able to cash out.



I then removed the card, removed their permission, and unlinked the PayPal.  Now before all of this they have you ‘verify’ yourself. You have to verify your email. I had done this, obviously, since I was able to cash out. But since I have removed their access to my money, they bug me over and over that I need to verify. I have not and will not do it again.



Another thing to watch out for is if you use your email to sign up that has all your contacts, it somehow gets your contacts and emails them. I would show you a screenshot but I have deleted them all.

So in My Opinion this site is one big SCAM!!! DO NOT GIVE YOUR PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD TO THIS SITE!!!


If there is a website or app you would like me to test, feel free to send me the name of it at sjacobs206.purple@blogger.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment