Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Mobile Bloggers Bestfriend


A lot of people blog for money while others blog for fun. If you are one of the many that link to add links to your blog or websites then you know it can be a pain typing out the HTML code to embed that link.

I myself add links to my pages and I will be completely honest, I am lazy. I like things to be done quick and easy without having to do them again. And having to do things over and over, forget it.

That was when I decided to look for a code generator. I didn't search hard. I went to google play and typed in HTML code generator. At the time I found 1. And it did not have good reviews. Until I came across a simple app that made it easier for me to write my blog from my phone.

It can't get any more easy than this. I add the link and the text I want it to say and with one click, there's my HTML code. I love this thing. It truly has been a life saver. And for that, I am sharing my find with you.

To download the app click here and enjoy the ease of mobile blogging.





No comments:

Post a Comment